Privacy Statement – Policy
This Statement applies to Personal Information collected, used and disclosed by DN2K and its controlled affiliates. If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Types of Information & Data we Collect
DN2K and its controlled affiliates collect Personal Information.
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate or contact you. It also includes other information about you that we tie to Personal Information. DN2K and its controlled affiliates collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to identify and to communicate with you, such as you name, phone number, username, mailing address, email address, and language preference.
- Relationship Information that helps us understand who you are and what you want in order to offer you products and services that may interest you, such as property, farm or business information, your general location, and other demographic information.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with us, our channel and your business partners, including purchases, inquiries, and customer accounts.
- Financial Account Information as needed to complete your purchase, such as your credit card information and information about equipment financing and leasing activities.
2. How DN2K Collects Information & Data
Directly From You:
We collect Personal Information directly from you. We will ask for your Personal Information (e.g. Contact Information and Relationship Information) when you interact with us, such as when you register on our websites, sign up to receive a newsletter, or make a purchase. We may collect additional Relationship Information from third-party data suppliers who enhance our files and help us better understand our customers, or from social media sites such as Facebook, if you “Like” our pages or join our communities. We also collect Personal Information when you contact us, such as for customer service purposes.
From Our Controlled Affiliates and Other Business Partners:
When you purchase a product we collect Personal Information (e.g. Transaction Information and Financial Account Information). We may also collect Personal Information from third-parties (such as when we obtain credit information or need to verify information that you have provided) in order to complete your purchase.
3. How DN2K Uses Information & Data (the “Purposes”)
DN2K uses Personal Information for a variety of purposes, including:
- Customer Service to fulfill orders for products or services, and for other services related to your order.
- Product and Customer Support to provide support, including monitoring and managing your account, to deliver upgrades, and product improvements;
- Marketing to provide you with communications and offers for products and services from DN2K or our, suppliers and partners, including offers based on your interests, personal and business characteristics, and location;
- Surveys & Promotional Events to administer surveys, polls, sweepstakes, contests, loyalty programs, and other promotional events;
- Eligibility to determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or offers;
- Communications to provide you with information that may be of interest, such as DN2K news, company publications, announcements, reminders, and service bulletins; and
- Manage Our Everyday Business Needs such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, website administration, web-forum management, order or contract fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, and corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
4. Why Information & Data are Disclosed by DN2K
DN2K understands that you may not want us to provide Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We limit our sharing of Personal Information as follows:
- We may share Personal Information with our affiliated companies, suppliers, distributors, and business partners, which may use it for the Purposes listed above.
- We may also share Personal Information with our service providers to fulfill the Purposes on our behalf. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the information and data, and to only use it in accordance with our instructions.
- We may disclose Personal Information where needed to affect the sale or transfer of business assets, to enforce our rights, protect our property, or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We will also disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
Please note that ew may also disclose information and data about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may publish reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our customers. These reports do not contain information that would enable the recipient to contact, locate or identify you.
5. Your Choices
You can limit the information you provide to DN2K. You can also limit the communications that DN2K sends to you. To opt-out of marketing emails, you can communicate your choice to customer support.
Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing materials, we may still need to contact you with important Transactional Information about your account.
If you have any questions about your choices or if you need any assistance with opting-out, please contact us via email to email@example.com.
6. Access and Correction
DN2K complies with applicable law regarding your ability to access, correct and delete your Personal Information. If you have an online account, you may be able to log into your account to access and update certain information you provided to us. If you need assistance updating or deleting your Personal Information, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Children’s Privacy
The DN2K website and applications are not intended to collect Personal Information from children. If you believe your child is using our website, please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate and delete any inappropriate information.
9. Changes to this Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement to reflect new or different privacy practices. We will place a notion on our homepage when we make material changes to this Privacy Statement. Additionally, if the changes will materially affect the way we use or disclose previously collected Personal Information, we may also notify you about the change by sending a notice to you.